December 12–14, 2023
2023 Fall InfoShare NDA
This Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) outlines the responsibilities of participating in and/or supporting all Aviation Safety InfoShare meetings as a contractor to the Federal Aviation Administration.
Participants in Aviation Safety InfoShare often review sensitive data or results. All participants shall protect information shared during Aviation Safety InfoShare from unauthorized disclosure and distribution. The following principles apply:
- Information and data shared during Aviation Safety lnfoShare is considered sensitive, confidential. and/or proprietary and shall not be shared without permission.
- Information and data shared during Aviation Safety lnfoShare must not be used for commercial, competitive, punitive, or litigation purposes.
- Information and data shared during Aviation Safety lnfoShare must not be discussed or shared with the media or using any form of external social media.
- Participation or experience at Aviation Safety lnfoShare must not be advertised in press releases or social media external to the participant’s organization.
- Knowledge gained through participation in Aviation Safety lnfoShare activities may be shared within the participant’s organization for the sole purpose of improving the organization’s voluntary safety programs and overall safety.
- Recruitment of personnel, marketing/promoting third-party organizational services/products, soliciting feedback or seeking participation in an organization’s surveys/projects, and distributing any materials/brochures/surveys is prohibited unless previously approved by the lnfoShare Planning Committee.
By signing this NDA, I agree to protect all data, information, analyses, and results made available to me through participation in/support of Aviation Safety lnfoShare. I agree that no data, information, analysis, results, or derived conclusions will be disclosed or distributed in accordance with the principles above.
By signing this NDA, I agree to the Aviation Safety InfoShare Rules of the Road.